Free Download Die Young Full version Game for PC, it is Action, Open world, First-person, 3D game.
Overview of Die Young :
Die Young is an open world, dynamic action adventure presented in first-person perspective. You awaken, on a picturesque 12 sq km island in the Mediterranean, buried alive and left for dead. Starving and dehydrated, your struggle to stay alive has just begun. Jump, climb, take advantage of your athletic and parkour skills to overcome the dangers and wildness of nature!
- Stay Alive. This is not a “classic” survival game. If you aim to spend many days and nights looking for resources or build a shelter or a fortress, this will not be possible here. Your main goal is to stay alive. Your only purpose is to escape. As soon as possible. Stay hydrated in the hot Mediterranean summer, looking for a way to leave.
- Explore. Find out what happened to your friends.Explore the island and find out more about its enigmatic dwellers, ancient ruins, dark mines and caves. Uncover the awful truth behind the quiet, bucolic life of the island.
- Equip and Fight. Stripped of everything of value down to the shoes on your feet, you have to make a run for it. You have no chance of escaping relying on your wits alone. Search for items and combat equipment that can help you survive the nightmare.
- Escape. The astonishing beauty of the natural landscape hides deadly threats and foes. Fighting your way out is hopeless. Run, jump, climb, and leave those who want you dead behind.
- Nerve-racking and brimming with suspense from the moment you press start, Die Young is an immersive thriller that will take you on an unforgettable dash for freedom and survival.
System Requirements of the game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64 bit required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® compatible
- Additional Notes: Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are NOT officially supported.