Free Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist Full version Game for PC, Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
Overview of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist
The United States has a military presence in two-thirds of countries around the world, and some of them have had enough. A group of terrorists calling themselves The Engineers initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist a deadly countdown of escalating attacks on U.S. interests.
- Operate without Restrictions. Sam is back in his tactical suit and goggles, and he’s more lethal and agile than ever. Granted the freedom to do whatever it takes to stop the Blacklist, Sam flies from exotic locales to U.S. cities as he races against the clock to find out who’s behind this devastating threat.
- Own Your Play Style. Splinter Cell Blacklist builds on the stealth roots of the franchise, while exploring new directions to embrace the realms of action and adventure. Players can define their personal play styles and be rewarded for those choices.
- Ghost players want to remain undetected. Assault players rely on instincts and frontal blow to deal with a situation. Panther players look for lethality in the most efficient and silent way.
- Tools of the Trade. Take down The Engineers by using new gadgets such as the upgraded Snake Cam and Micro-trirotor Drone. Splinter Cell Blacklist is also bringing back fan-favorites like the Sticky Shocker and the brutal, curved Karambit knife. Fans of stealth will be happy to make the most of Sam’s sneaking abilities to abduct and carry enemies, while Killing In Motion allows the player to strike with surgical precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion.
System Requirements of the game
- OS:Windows® XP (SP3) / Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor:2.53 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6400 or 2.80 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB DirectX® 10–compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher
- Hard Drive:25 GB HD space