Free Download We Need To Go Deeper The Quantum Full version Game for PC, it is a submarine with friends in We Need To Go Deeper - a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe.
Overview of We Need To Go Deeper The Quantum
DIVE. DISCOVER. DIE. Crew a submarine with friends in We Need To Go Deeper - a 2-4-player cooperative submarine roguelike set in a Verne-inspired undersea universe.
2-4-Player Online Co-op
Designed with human interaction in mind, in We Need to Go Deeper you communicate or perish. Play with friends, strangers, or bots!
Crew Your Submarine
Pilot, repair, load torpedoes and reroute power as you and your crew dash around one of several unlockable submarines on your voyage into the deep.
Explore The Living Infinite
The Living Infinite is an ever-changing undersea trench – with randomized biomes, on-foot expeditions, loot, civilizations and a dynamic difficulty system to keep you guessing every time you take a dive.
Wield a Variety of Tools
From wrenches, to wedding rings, to electricity-powered weaponry, a wide selection of tools and weapons await discovery.
Customize Your Adventurer
Choose from a wide variety of era-specific outfits from the 19th century so you can dive in style! Non-gender-specific mustaches included.
Features of We Need To Go Deeper The Quantum
NEW Biome: The Micro Depths
- A chaotic new 2nd layer biome filled with microscopic monstrosities that aren't so microscopic any more. Behemoth viruses, bacteria, and protozoa populate these hazy waters, alongside the remnants of an atom-age experiment gone wrong.
- The enlarged denizens of The Micro Depths are a uniquely erratic threat, with many able to replicate themselves, conglomerate together into self-healing configurations, or extend out sticky substances to drain anything that comes near.
- The waters here are capable of changing the atomic structure of any who are exposed to it for extended periods, introducing a new affliction known as Atomic Disorder. Should you contract it, Atomic Disorder will rearrange your atoms into smaller or larger configurations at random.
- An enlarged protozoa known only as
guards the exit to these depths. If the wild flaying of its facial tendrils don't kill you first, one of its many budding offspring will.
- The Micronauts' research base is said to still remain in these waters, alongside much of their abandoned equipment.
System Requirements of the game
OS: Windows Vista or Later
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-2450M Processor (3M Cache, up to 3.10 GHz) or Better